Offer for 2nd September week in family hotel
From 6 to 12 September 2015, all inclusive formula for 2 child + 2 adults
The second week of September is really the best time in the year to treat yourself to that last getaway to the beach with the whole family before school and work commitments begin to pile up again.
To celebrate the last week of the holidays before schools re-open, Hotel Villa Marina in Rimini Marina Centro has decided to offer extraordinary holiday terms to children, discounts and complimentary extras!
Take advantage of this incredible deal for parents and children offered by the comfortable 3 star family hotel for the 2nd week of September and finish up your summer in the best of ways!
2nd WEEK OF SEPTEMBER SPECIAL FOR CHILDREN
(offer valid from 6 to 12 September 2015)
6 NIGHT ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2 CHILD + 2 ADULTS : € 552,00 for family
* Prices do not include the tourist tax of € 1.50 per day per person, for people over the ages of 14
DISCOUNTS, REDUCTIONS AND COMPLIMENTARY EXTRAS
2 CHILD under the age of 10: FREE
(sharing a room with 2 paying adults)
The ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE dedicated to CHILDREN for the 2nd week of September includes:
- Full board with a plentiful breakfast buffet based around home made cakes and sweets and delicious meat and fish menus of your choosing, every day at lunch and dinner. For the littlest ones, vegetable puree and vegetable or meat broths available.
- Drinks included with meals (water and house wine or soft drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Beach Service
- Free entrance to the hotel’s heated pool and the pool with a game area and inflatables located just 40 metres from the property
- Bicycles available
- Private parking (300 metres from the hotel)
And all the SERVICES FOR CHILDREN offered by Hotel Villa Marina:
In the room: cribs with railings, baby baths and bottle warmers
High chairs available in the dining room
Play area in the hotel, Baby Club, bicycles with child seats and much more!
To find out more or to request a personalised quote, complete the form below: